12 septiembre 2007

C' meRE



Tema incluido en el segundo disco de Interpol, "Antics" , una de mis "canciones despertadores" favoritas:

"It's way too late to be this locked inside ourselves
The trouble is that you're in love with someone else
It should be me, Oh, it should be me.
Sacred parts, your get aways, you come along on summer day, tenderly, tastefully,,,
It’s so me, we make time try to find somebody else, this place is mine.
Set the day, you know exactly how I feel, I had my doubts, little girl
I'm in love with something real It could be me, that's changing!
It’s so me, we make time to try and find somebody else
We pass a line now season with health, two lovers walk on lakeside mile
try pleasing with stealth, rodeo, see the stands long ending path
Oh, how I love you and in the evening, when we are sleeping, we are sleeping. Oh, we are sleeping
It’s so me, we make time we try to find somebody else
Who has a line now season with health ,two lovers walk on lakeside mile
try pleasing with stealth, rodeo, see the stands long ending path"

No hay comentarios:

mote en Santiago

mote en Santiago

el mote de SOnia

el mote de SOnia

Add to Google

Powered by FeedBurner